WE'RE HIRING Part-Time
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Looking for a motivated individual to work 2-3 days per week averaging 15-25 hours per week. Additional hours may be available if interested. Possible advancement opportunities to full time if interested.
Why Should I Join Your Team?
- Excellent wages with performance raises.
- Fun team activities like cookouts, sporting events and more
- Refer a friend to work at KLC and receive a $100 bonus after 5 months of employment
- Spin our wheel of prizes after each month of perfect attendance. Prizes include $100 rent/utility payment, movies tickets, gift cards and more.
- Quickly advance positions within the company.
- Positive and fun workplace.
What Will I Be Doing?
Landscape maintenance technicians are the face of the company. Team members with this position perform the day-to-day tasks such as lawn mowing, mulching, spring/fall clean-ups, core aerating among other services for customers. Members with this position will typically work within a 2-3 person crew.
Responsibilities also include:
- Operation, cleaning and basic maintenance of various power equipment
- Maintaining a safe work environment
What Will I start at?
$14.00 - $14.75 per hour depending upon work experience
How & When Do I Move Up?
- Team-player and work well with others.
- Friendly, trustworthy and very responsible.
- Pride in your work and pay attention to detail.
- Jobs completed efficiently and timely
- Excellent workplace behavior
- Great attendance
Team members who meet these qualities could be fast-tracked to supervisorial roles in as little as one year.
What are the Requirements?
- Ability to work at least 2-3 days per week
- Minimum 1 year of experience with a work reference
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver's license and/or reliable transportation to our shop in Limerick, PA.
- U.S. Citizen or obtain legal residency documentation.
- Willing & able to use outdoor power equipment.
- Willing and able to lift objects and materials of 50+ lbs.
- Willing and able to work extended periods of standing, walking, bending and reaching
- Having and maintaining no theft or felony arrests shown on our background check.
What's the Scoop on Kirk's Lawn Care?
Named one of the top 12 landscaping companies in the country by TLC Magazine. We bring a tech-savvy approach to landcare utilizing the latest equipment, using the most advanced software and app systems to keep our company running at it's best in a fun and positive atmosphere. No other landscaping company does what we do.
I Have Questions
(484) 302-0055 Option 3 at menu